Experience is an essential part of DragonVale World. The amount of experience determines what level a park is. Leveling up is the only way to unlock new dragons, habitats, decorations, buildings, expansions, etc. A park gains a level every time the experience bar is filled.
- Refer to Experience Per Level for more information.
Currently the level cap is 80. The experience bar will stop filling when 80 is reached.
How To Earn Experience Points
- Accomplishing goals.
- Feeding your dragons with treats.
- 40% of all food spent on feeding dragons is converted into experience
- Placing new buildings, habitats, and decorations.
- 4% of all DragonCash spent on decorations is converted into experience
- Upgrading buildings and habitats.
- Removing obstacles.
Maximizing Experience Gained
- Use the boost brewery potion thing
- On March 30th 2017, the park level cap was increased from level 50 to level 60.